2019 ALPMA Summit - Road Map to Transformation
4-6 September 2019 | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
The ALPMA 2019 Summit Road Map to Transformation – Move Forward with Confidence was held 4-6 September and provided delegates with a framework and a clear pathway forward to confidently lead their firms into the future.
The Summit was focused on driving tangible outcomes for delegates and during the 3 days the Summit:
- Held two half day practical workshops (Culture and BD);
- Held the inaugural Mental Health First Aid Training course;
- Facilitated 24 speaker sessions across ALPMAs seven learning pillars;
- Hosted one of the largest trade exhibitions on offer;
- Held three social functions, including a spectacular Gala dinner;
- Awarded the LexisNexis Thought Leadership Award to our two deserving winners;
- Awarded life memberships to Ann-Marie David and Andrew Barnes for their outstanding contribution; and
- Held the inaugural Partner (Vendor) Hackathon, where partners hack for 2 days to solve industry related issues.
It was a full three days of learning and networking with many takeaways for both the individudual and the firm.
We thank all those who helped organise, contibute and deliver this program.
Next year the Summit will be located at the RACV Royal Pines on the Gold Coast and we look forward to welcoming delegates and Partners to the event.
Thank you to our partners for their support
PRICING, PROFITABILITY AND PROCESS PARTNER
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT PARTNER
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AWARDS PARTNER
GALA DINNNER PARTNER
ON DEMAND PARTNER