The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job. As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
For enquiries or bulk rates please contact the ALPMA National Secretariat (03) 8644 7055. See Advertising Rates for more information.