Bennett Litigation and Commercial Law
Legal Technology Coordinator
- Brand new offices located in the Perth CBD
- Leading Perth law firm
- Full time opportunity
Bennett are pleased to announce that we are looking for a for bright and motivated Legal Technology Coordinator / Litigation Project Coordinator to join our team.
Who are we?
Bennett is Western Australia’s leading litigation and dispute resolution firm. With one of the largest litigation teams in Western Australia, our high performing team has the capability and experience to effectively handle the largest and most complex disputes. Our litigation team is complemented by market leading intellectual property and commercial practices.
Bennett prides itself on recruiting the very best talent in all areas of our practice. Whether you are familiar with the legal industry or have an interest in the law, are ready to bring your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to Bennett, we would love to hear from you!
Bennett is currently looking for a Litigation Project Coordinator / Legal Technology Coordinator. Your day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Scoping discoverable material;
- Assisting with the extraction, processing and review of documents for discovery;
- Assisting with the preparation and conferral regarding document exchange protocols;
- Assisting with pre-trial planning and preparation;
- Helping with preparation of trial bundle and other documents for trial;
- Reviewing, testing and application of technology in the areas of: Artificial Intelligence, electronic discovery and document automation.
- Complete ad-hoc and special projects as requested/required by the Litigation Project Manager; and
- Gather and use data to derive insights about our processes.
What you need
Ideally, to be successful in your application for this position you will:
- Previous experience in Legal or information technology (or a related industry), ideally 1-3 years;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality;
- Familiarity with the tools and techniques for the preparation, presentation and storage of documents in digital format;
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, management or a related field (desirable);
- Knowledge of legal terminology, processes and procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Legal Technology Skills – knowledge of and demonstrable experience implementing and/or working with core legal technology tooling such as Matter Management, Document Assembly/Automation tools, Document Management, and Knowledge Management; and
- Other Technical Skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive remuneration package, as a Bennett employee you will enjoy many benefits. Including salary continuance insurance, in-house training opportunities, health and well-being programs, an energised and social workplace, fun events, paid parental leave and more.
If you think you could be a good fit for Bennett and our team, please select the ‘apply for this job’ button or email the following to our Human Resources team at email@example.com.
- A covering letter; and
- Your CV.