Bennett Litigation and Commercial Law
- Brand new offices located in the Perth CBD
- Leading Perth law firm
- Full time
Bennett are pleased to announce that we are looking for a for bright and motivated Full-Time Receptionist to join our team.
Who are we?
Bennett is Western Australia’s leading litigation and dispute resolution firm. With one of the largest litigation teams in Western Australia, our high performing team has the capability and experience to effectively handle the largest and most complex disputes. Our litigation team is complemented by market leading intellectual property and commercial practices.
Bennett prides itself on recruiting the very best talent in all areas of our practice. Whether you are familiar with the legal industry or have an interest in the law, are ready to bring your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to Bennett, we would love to hear from you!
Bennett is currently looking for a Receptionist. Your day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Warmly greeting our clients and visitors;
- Telephone attendance and appropriately directly calls;
- Conveying accurate messages to our staff;
- Co-ordinating meeting room bookings and room set up;
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are clean and well presented; and
- General office assistance, particularly supporting our accounts team member;
- Manage expenses/invoices; and
- Working closely with the Office Services Manager and the Administration Team.
What you need
Ideally, to be successful in your application for this position you will:
- A bright and cheerful personality;
- A willingness to be a team player and assisting wherever may be required;
- Always professionally attired with a confident and courteous telephone manner;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in a professional and friendly manner;
- Basic Microsoft word skills;
- Effective organisation skills;
- A high degree of confidentiality; and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive remuneration package, as a Bennett employee you will enjoy many benefits. Including salary continuance insurance, in-house training opportunities, health and well-being programs, an energised and social workplace, fun events, paid parental leave and more.
If you think you could be a good fit for Bennett and our team, please email the following to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A covering Letter: and
2. Your CV.