Become an ALPMA Partner
ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers in Australasia. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business side of running a legal practice and our reach is across Australia and New Zealand. We help our members grow their firms, ensure operational efficiency, improve profitability, develop and manage people, create sound strategy and become better leaders - in a changing legal landscape.
If the legal industry is a key target market for your company, then becoming an ALPMA partner is for you. Sponsoring ALPMA is a proven, cost-effective strategy to reach 6000+ highly engaged senior decision-makers at law firm firms and legal departments across Australasia.
Reach Legal Decision Makers
Becoming an ALPMA partner, will help you:
- develop personal relationships with legal industry decision-makers
- strengthen your brand awareness
- position your company as an industry thought leader
- showcase your products and services
- generate new business leads.
Why Partner with ALPMA?
- ALPMA's focus is 100% on the business of law and helping our members thrive in the changing legal landscape
- Our members are legal leaders and managers – Practice Managers, C-level Executives, Managing Partners, Partner and domain-specialist Managers - who are highly-engaged with ALPMA
- Our members are the key purchasing decision-makers at legal practices - and they need to keep up to date with the latest the market has to offer
- ALPMA delivers cost-effective, proven strategies to reach this community in Australia and New Zealand and help you meet your sales and marketing objectives for the legal industry.