Topics covered are based on the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 will include the law as to sexual harassment, employers' responsibilities, developing a culture to minimise sexual harassment in the workplace, receiving allegations of sexual harassment, investigating and taking disciplinary action for sexual harassment.
Topics covered, based on the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 will include:
- The law as to sexual harassment
- The extent of employers’ responsibility for sexual harassment outside of the workplace
- Developing a culture that minimises the risk of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Receiving allegations of sexual harassment
- Investigating allegations of sexual harassment; and
- Taking disciplinary action for sexual harassment.
Is this course purchasable
Audio with slides
Fiona Stanton, Barrister - Francis Burt Chambers
People & Culture