We're back & we can't wait to see you!
We're as excited as you are for the prospect of seeing everyone in person at the ALPMA Summit from 31 August - 2 September 2022 at the beautiful RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast.
Partner with the most prominent legal management conference in the Southern Hemisphere
Thank you to our Summit Principal Partner
Haven't stayed at the RACV Royal Pines before? Watch this short video that highlights all the facilities available.
Here are some 2019 conference photos!
About the ALPMA Summit:
- 3 days of workshops, seminars and learning - over 25 sessions to attend across 3 days
- Session topics cover: HR, Marketing, Business Development, IT/Legal Technology, Strategy & Innovation, Operations, Finance & Leadership
- Attracts over 400 law firm leaders, managers and industry professionals
- Host to the LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards
- Forum to award ALPMA Life Memberships (2019: Ann-Marie David, Executive Director, COL & Andrew Barnes, CEO, Sladen Legal)
- Largest partner exhibition in Australia
- Largest law firm management conference in Australia
Here's what some of our attendees say:
- A terrific coming together of innovation, news and on trend legal issues impacting any law firm today - Shane Ostenfeld, De Groots Wills and Estate Lawyers
- ALPMA Summit is perfect for time poor legal professionals to access wonderful speakers, make valuable connections within the industry, and access technology providers for real time demonstrations - Simone Townsend, Kenny Spring Solicitors
- ALPMA Summit is something I look forward to every year. Great speakers and presentations, a good opportunity to reconnect with fellow managers, and a chance to meet with suppliers to the industry. I tell everyone involved in management of law firms that this is the event they need to book in their calendars and make sure they attend - Steven Duxfield, Corcoran French
- Another great Summit in 2019 with a range of speakers. I really enjoyed Rabia Siddique's story and I love the storytelling component of the Summit – Stephanie Beard, Harwood Andrews and Sladen Legal
- As a first time, knowing no other delegates, I met some great people and really enjoyed the summit. I took away some really good, practical options to implement in our firm as well - Janet Preston, Alliance Legal Services
- Attending the Summit is always a great experience. It is though provoking and provide information and knowledge that can immediately be applied to the day to day operation of a legal firm. Thank you for a fantastic Summit! See you next year! - Michelle van Niekerk, Mason Black Lawyers
- I highly recommend summit as a PD experience – Grant Munro, Berry & Co
- Ideal and beneficial for all legal practice and office managers to join and attend an ALPMA conference - Meggy Tan, CIE Legal
- The value and connections are outstanding at ALPMA Summit, definitely an event not to be missed - Nicole Anderson, Bell Legal Group