12 December 2023
AI and Information Management: Everything you need to know about GPT and more
The whitepaper explores the potential advantages of using LLMs in information management:
- Automated document analysis: Organisations can easily scan extensive document collections and extract crucial information like names, dates, and keywords by employing LLMs.
- Enhanced information retrieval: LLMs improve the accuracy and relevance of search results, ensuring users can access information more efficiently.
- Data cleansing: LLMs identify and correct errors or inconsistencies in data, ensuring its accuracy and reliability.
We also discuss the potential risks associated with LLMs:
- Privacy concerns: LLMs, trained on substantial textual datasets, might contain personal information, raising privacy concerns.
- Bias: LLMs learn from human-generated data, which may introduce biases into models and affect data analysis outcomes.
- Spread of misinformation: LLMs’ ability to generate text resembling human-written content can be misused to disseminate misleading information or propaganda.
As we approach 2024, the influence of generative AI and LLMs in the information and records management sector will undoubtedly grow more significant. Download our comprehensive whitepaper now.
This free resource is provided by ALPMA Partner, Grace Information Management