14 February 2023
alpma's Financial Benchmarking Study has returned to New Zealand!
ALPMA's financial performance benchmarking research for law firms is back to benchmark New Zealand firms for FY2023. This is a great opportunity to understand how your firm is performing compared to similar firms, identify areas for improvement - and then implement strategies to address them.
This research will allow you to benchmark your firm’s performance against key indicators including:
- Revenue received by practice area
- Overall profit rate
- Profit per partner
- Salaries as a percent of expenses
- Rent & occupancy costs as percent of expenses
- WIP days, debtor days and working capital
- Clients with debts as percent of all clients
- And much more!
Firms and Individuals who participate in these surveys receive a complimentary copy of the research report.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the research or need assistance, please contact our research team.