23 November 2023
2015 Winning Work in a Digital World
The 2015 law firm marketing and business development research focused on understanding how well law firms are responding to the challenge of winning work in a digital world. The research explored which marketing and BD techniques (old and new) help law firms attract new clients and win new work, with a particular focus on identifying the most successful marketing and BD activities for generating new business enquiries.
The results will help your firm understand:
- How good firms are at converting enquiries into clients
- The most popular and effective online, digital and social media marketing and BD techniques and approaches
- How focused firms are on client satisfaction
- In-firm cultures and attitudes towards marketing and BD
- How your firm's marketing and BD efforts compare to similar firms.
“Technology offers some really interesting ways to track whether the content you are disseminating is of interest. I think professional legal services could really use it to invest marketing time for better impact.”
More than 160 firms participated in the 2015 research. Participants who completed the survey received a copy via email.
- Read the media release: "Australasian Law Firms Missing Opportunities To Win Work in a Digital World"
- Check out the Results Infographics
- Watch the On-Demand Results Webinar, presented by Alistair Marshall, JMA's resident business development expert
Client satisfaction focus
Australian Law Firms Online
Marketing & BD report card for Australasian Law Firms
Australian Law Firms use of Social Media
“There is a lack of understanding about the potential ROI of a well-resourced and supported marketing/BD function."
– 2015 ALPMA/JMA Australasian Business Development & Marketing Benchmarking
Firms and Individuals who participate in these surveys receive a complimentary copy of the research report.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the research or need assistance, please contact our research team.