Harwood Andrews Lawyers
Location: Geelong, Victoria
* Friendly and supportive work environment
* Full-time and Part-time arrangements will be considered
Harwood Andrews is a progressive law firm providing positive solutions for our clients.
With offices in Geelong and Melbourne, we are a highly regarded law firm, with over 130 employees.
We are dedicated to building lasting relationships and providing innovative, expert services to our clients, and offer a supportive and dynamic workplace that recognises achievements and shares success.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced HR Advisor to join our team, on a full time or part time basis.
Based in our Geelong office, you will report to the General Manager - People and will be a key member of the People Team supporting Principals with leading their work groups.
Responsible for all elements of the employee life cycle, you will support both our Geelong and Melbourne offices along with General Manager – People.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be an experienced human resources practitioner with at least 2 years working in a similar role
- have the ability to apply your knowledge to challenge and promote new ways of doing things
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- have good attention to detail and a proven ability to define and solve problems
- have a degree in human resources or in a relevant field
Equivalent experience in professional services would be highly regarded.
Working With Harwood Andrews
Harwood Andrews offers a supportive and inclusive work environment, competitive remuneration, and excellent opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Harwood Andrews is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences. We have proudly adopted the Law Council of Australia's Diversity and Equality Charter. See our diversity and inclusion statement at Work With Us — Harwood Andrews Lawyers Geelong and Melbourne
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a People Adviser?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
To applyIf you are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by submitting a letter of application together with your current CV.