Becoming a member of our close-knit ALPMA community offers numerous benefits for you and your Firm.
Our Promise to Members
Being a member of ALPMA will help you:
- Develop your core management skills
- Build your knowledge across multiple professional domains
- Lead your firm's development
- Connect and collaborate with peers, experts and industry leaders
- Accelerate your career progression
- Gain respect as a legal practice management professional
Everything we do is designed to deliver on our promise to members.
ALPMA Member Benefits
1. Grow Your Professional Support Network
Becoming an ALPMA member provides many opportunities for you to connect with your peers, market-leading vendors and legal industry experts – all willing to share their experience and advice with you.
2. Free Practice Management Seminars & Events
Each year, ALPMA runs 60+ practice management seminars & events across Australia and New Zealand. Featuring practical insights from industry experts and leaders, these events are free for members.
3. Free Webinars
Our innovative webinar program helps members meet their professional learning and development needs in a flexible and convenient online format, these webinars are free for members.
4. Great ALPMA Summit Discounts
The annual ALPMA Summit is the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere. Attending Summit will challenge your thinking, enhance the way you work and boost your firm’s productivity and performance. ALPMA members enjoy significant discounts on registration.
5. Free Access to our On Demand Learning Centre
Most ALPMA events are recorded live and made available free to members to watch On Demand and share with colleagues back in the office. This is also a great source of practice management and business skills CPD for lawyers.
6. Free Industry Benchmarking Research
Our free legal industry research helps you benchmark your firm against similar firms and understand the trends your firm is facing. Research includes:
- Legal Salary & HR Issues Survey - for Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Performance Benchmarking Study
- Marketing & Business Development at Law Firms
- Impact of the Changing Legal Landscape
7. Free Online Resources
ALPMA’s free online resources will help you:
- Become a Better Leader
- Develop and Manage People
- Create Sound Strategy
- Ensure Operational Efficiency
- Grow Your Firm
- Improve Firm Profitability
8. Awards & Recognition
ALPMA’s Thought Leadership Awards provide well-deserved recognition for members who are driving innovation at their law firm or legal department. The Awards shine a light on innovative projects and new initiatives being conducted by firms across the legal sector. The Thought Leadership Awards are presented at the annual ALPMA Summit Gala dinner.
9. Free Job Bank
Advertise vacancies at your company for free on ALPMA’s Job Bank and check out available positions.
10. Exclusive Offers & Member-Only Deals
Benefit from great ALPMA Member-Only Deals on products and services from market-leading legal industry suppliers.