Is your webinar starting soon? These are the instructions you need to join us live!
Most alpma webinars and other online events are held via Zoom.
Check your emails
The Zoom link for all events is sent to all attendees via email, about 1 hour prior to the event.
You might also find it on your “ALPMA Event Registration Confirmation” email, unless you had an unpaid invoice.
If you cannot find the Zoom link and the webinar is about to start, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 692 256.
Double-check the date and time
Please take careful note of the scheduled time. We run events in many different timezones, so if you have downloaded the calendar appointment from the ALPMA Portal please check the correct time has been placed in your diary.
View our upcoming events list to confirm the date and timezone for the event.
Please join 5 – 10 minutes early to ensure you are able to launch and load the webinar.
Join the webinar with Zoom
Follow these instructions after you have clicked the Zoom link for the event. (See above if you cannot find the link in your emails.)
- If you have Zoom downloaded and installed: Click ‘Launch Meeting‘.
- If you need to download and install: Click ‘Download Now‘ and follow the steps to download and launch the application.
- If you are unable to download applications from the internet due to your firm’s security settings you can choose to join the meeting via your browser:
- Click ‘Join from Your Browser‘ which will appear at the bottom of your browser window.
Follow the prompts to join the meeting.
- Choose ‘Computer Audio‘ and click on ‘Join Audio Conference by Computer‘.
- If you do not have speakers and require dial-in audio:
- Select the ‘by phone‘ tab when logging in and dial one of the following numbers, based on your current location：
- Australia: +61 8 7150 1149
+61 2 8015 6011
+61 3 7018 2005
+61 7 3185 3730
+61 8 6119 3900
- New Zealand: +64 4 886 0026
+64 9 884 6780
+64 3 659 0603
- International numbers available: https://alpma-au.zoom.us/u/ac1FodwYRl