18 November 2023
The 2016 ALPMA/McLeod Duminy New Zealand Legal Industry Salary and HR Issues Report provides reliable information on salary trends for a comprehensive range of positions and experience levels at law firms across the country and helps firms benchmark their compensation strategy to like firms. Sixty-Nine New Zealand law firms from across the country, employing 2,033 people, completed the survey.
The report includes:
- Details of salaries paid for 62 legal, managerial and administrative positions at law firms across New Zealand—broken down by location and size of firm.
- Information on employments benefits and bonuses.
- The staffing mix of part-time, contract, casual and full-time workers employed at law firms.
- Key staffing ratios to measure firm productivity and performance.
- Anticipated salary increases and law firm recruitment intentions for the next 12 months.
- The key HR issues and challenges facing law firms in 2016.
- Diversity and inclusion perceptions, programs and plans.
More than 80% of firms offer mobile phones and car parks.
– 2016 ALPMA/McLeod Duminy Salary & HR Issues Survey Report
Firms and Individuals who participate in these surveys receive a complimentary copy of the research report.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the research or need assistance, please contact our research team.