23 November 2023
The 2015 ALPMA/McLeod Duminy New Zealand Legal Industry Salary and HR Issues Report provides reliable information on salary trends for a comprehensive range of positions and experience levels at law firms across the country and helps firms benchmark their compensation strategy to like firms. It also provides valuable insight on the critical HR issues and challenges facing Australian law firms.
The 2015 report includes:
- Covers salaries paid for 60+ roles at NZ law firms, including lawyers, senior executives and managing partners, HR, Finance, IT, Knowledge Management,Marketing and Business Development personnel and administrative staff and a range of experience for each category.
- Shows the lowest, highest and typical salaries paid for these positions at NZ law firms.
- Breaks down salary data for each role firm size, so you can directly compare your compensation strategy with like firms.
- Analyses the difference between salaries paid in major cities vs regional locations.
- Includes information on benefits offered and bonuses paid across the industry.
- Details law firm anticipated salary increases for FY16.
- Forecasts firm recruitment intentions for FY16 by category.
- Shows the employment mix of full-time, part-time, contract and casual staff by size of company.
- Details the adoption of diversity and inclusion programs at Australian firms.
- Identifies the key HR issues and challenges facing NZ law firms in 2015.
Firms and Individuals who participate in these surveys receive a complimentary copy of the research report.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the research or need assistance, please contact our research team.