18 November 2023
The 2014 ALPMA/Rusher Rogers Legal Industry Salary and HR Issues Report provides reliable information on salary trends for a comprehensive range of positions and experience levels at law firms across the country and helps firms benchmark their compensation strategy to like firms. It also provides valuable insight on the critical HR issues and challenges facing Australasian law firms.
The 2014 report includes:
- Covers salaries paid for 70+ roles at law firms, including lawyers, senior executives and managing partners, HR, Finance, IT, Knowledge Management,Marketing and Business Development personnel and administrative staff and a range of experience for each category.
- Shows the lowest, highest and typical salaries paid for these positions at law firms.
- Breaks down salary data for each role firm size and location (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA and NZ), so you can directly compare your compensation strategy with like firms.
- Includes information on benefits offered and bonuses paid across the industry.
- Details law firm anticipated salary increases for FY15.
- Forecasts firm recruitment intentions for FY15 by category.
- Shows the employment mix of full-time, part-time, contract and casual staff by size of company.
- Identifies the key HR issues and challenges facing law firms in 2014.
Firms and Individuals who participate in these surveys receive a complimentary copy of the research report.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the research or need assistance, please contact our research team.