ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business of law and our reach is across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
We help our members grow their firms, ensure operational efficiency, improve profitability, develop and manage people, create sound strategy and become better leaders.
ALPMA offers a fantastic range of:
- opportunities to partner with us across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and New Zealand at our local events
- in person and online presentation opportunities
- research & benchmarking partnership opportunities
- various small focus group partnerships across various states
- Summit partnerships at our flagship annual conference – Australia and Singapore (Melbourne, Australia: 6-8 September | Singapore: TBC).
National Corporate Partners (AUS & NZ) & State Based Partners (AUS)
Our annual partnerships provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to develop strong relationships with highly-engaged senior management decision makers within legal firms and departments across Australasia and position yourself as a thought leader in the space.
Leading companies including smartAR, Dye & Durham, legalsuper, CT Group, FilePro, Macquarie Group, Canon, and many more have successfully partnered with ALPMA to reach leaders and managers in the legal sector.
Partner with ALPMA in FY2024
ALPMA has a number of annual partnerships available for FY2024, commencing on 1 July 2023 and running until 30 June 2024.
Our FY2024 Partnership Prospectus is now available for download and Partnership Applications are being accepted!
Annual Summit Partnerships
Partnership opportunities and exhibitor are a key component of the annual ALPMA Summit.
- showcase your products and services
- generate new business leads
- build strong brand awareness for your company
- meet senior decision-makers at law firms and legal departments
- deepen your understanding of the current needs and issues facing the industry.
- Principle & Research Partners
- Awards Dinner & Social Dinner Functions sponsorships
- Platinum and Premium partnerships
- Exhibitor & Consultants opportunities
Need more information?
If you have any questions about the partnership opportunities or need assistance, please contact our partnership team. ALPMA’s Partnership Manager, Miriam Bryce is available to discuss your sales and marketing objectives for the legal sector—and how partnering with ALPMA can help you achieve these.