Annual Partnership Opportunities Access Partnership Prospectus
ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business of law and our reach is across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
We help our members grow their firms, ensure operational efficiency, improve profitability, develop and manage people, create sound strategy and become better leaders.
ALPMA offers a fantastic range of:
- opportunities to partner with us across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and New Zealand at our local seminars & events (reduced program in FY21)
- opportunities to partner with us via our webinar program (16 webinars per year)
- various small focus group partnerships across various states
- reasearch partnership opportunities
- Summit partnerships at our flagship annual conference - Australia and Singapore.
National Corporate Partners (AUS & NZ) & State Based Partners (AUS)
Our annual partnerships provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to develop strong relationships with highly-engaged senior management decision makers within legal firms and departments across Australasia and position yourself as a thought leader in the space.
Leading companies including GlobalX, LegalSuper, LexisNexis, InfoTrack, Thomson Reuters, Filepro, Macquarie Bank, St George, Canon and many more have successfully partnered with ALPMA to reach leaders and managers in the legal sector.
Partner with ALPMA in FY2021
ALPMA has a number of annual partnerships available for FY2021, commencing on 1 July 2020 and running until 30 June 2021.
Talk to Us
Annual Summit Partnerships
Example: Summit Prospectus (2020)
The ALPMA Summit and Trade Exhibition represents the single largest marketing opportunity to reach legal management professionals from Australasian law firms and legal departments.
- showcase your products and services
- generate new business leads
- build strong brand awareness for your company
- meet senior decision-makers at law firms and legal departments
- deepen your understanding of the current needs and issues facing the industry.
Due to COVID-19 the 2020 ALPMA Summit has been postponed to September 2021.
2021 ALPMA Summit | September 2021 | RACV Royal Pines Resort | Gold Coast QLD
Partners are encouraged to contact us to discuss bespoke partnering opportunities for the 2021 Summit.
Watch this short video that highlights all the facilities available.
For more information about the ALPMA Summit and Trade Exhibition partnerships, please contact:
c/- International Conferences & Events (ICE)
Tel: +61 2 8785 5412
Fax: +61 2 9368 1500