Annual Partnership Opportunities Download Partnership Prospectus
ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business of running a legal practice and our reach is across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
ALPMA offers a fantastic range of:
- opportunities to partner with us across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and New Zealand at our local seminars & events (60 per year)
- exclusive opportunity to partner with us via our webinar program (10 webinars per year)
- various small focus group partnerships across various states
- reasearch partnership opportunities
- Summit partnerships at our flagship annual conference - Australia and Singapore.
National Corporate Partners (AUS & NZ) & State Based Partners (AUS)
Our annual partnerships provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to develop strong relationships with highly-engaged senior management decision makers within legal firms and departments across Australasia and position yourself as a thought leader in the space.
Leading companies including GlobalX, LegalSuper, LexisNexis, InfoTrack, Thomson Reuters, Filepro, Macquarie Bank, St George, Canon and many more have successfully partnered with ALPMA to reach leaders and managers in the legal sector.
Partner with ALPMA in FY 2019/2020
ALPMA has a number of annual partnerships available for FY2019/2020, commencing on 1 July 2019 and running until 30 June 2020.
Talk to Us
Annual Summit Partnerships Download Summit Prospectus
The ALPMA Summit and Trade Exhibition represents the single largest marketing opportunity to reach legal management professionals from Australasian law firms and legal departments.
- showcase your products and services
- generate new business leads
- build strong brand awareness for your company
- meet senior decision-makers at law firms and legal departments
- deepen your understanding of the current needs and issues facing the industry.
In light of COVID-19 the 2020 ALPMA Summit originally planned for September 2020 has been postponed to March 2021. More information relating to these changes will be released after June 2020.
2021 ALPMA Summit | March 2021 | RACV Royal Pines Resort | Gold Coast QLD
Partners are encouraged to contact us to discuss bespoke partnering opportunities for the 2020 Summit.
Watch this short video that highlights all the facilities available.
For more information about the ALPMA Summit and Trade Exhibition partnerships, please contact:
c/- International Conferences & Events (ICE)
Tel: +61 2 8785 5412
Fax: +61 2 9368 1500