Partnership Opportunities Access Partnership Prospectus
ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business of law and our reach is across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
We help our members grow their firms, ensure operational efficiency, improve profitability, develop and manage people, create sound strategy and become better leaders.
ALPMA offers a fantastic range of:
- opportunities to partner with us across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and New Zealand at our local seminars & events
- opportunities to partner with us via our webinar program (16 webinars per year)
- various small focus group partnerships across various states
- reasearch partnership opportunities
- Summit partnerships at our flagship annual conference - Australia and Singapore (Singapore TBA).
National Corporate Partners (AUS & NZ) & State Based Partners (AUS)
Our annual partnerships provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to develop strong relationships with highly-engaged senior management decision makers within legal firms and departments across Australasia and position yourself as a thought leader in the space.
Leading companies including GlobalX, LegalSuper, LexisNexis, InfoTrack, Thomson Reuters, Filepro, Macquarie Bank, St George, Canon and many more have successfully partnered with ALPMA to reach leaders and managers in the legal sector.
Partner with ALPMA in FY2022
ALPMA has a number of annual partnerships available for FY2022, commencing on 1 July 2021 and running until 30 June 2022.
Talk to Us
Annual Summit Partnerships
This year the ALPMA Summit will be different! To find out more about these changes contact us now
ALPMA has a number of partnerships and access packages available at our 2021 Summit "Reconnect"
Partner Experiences | Partner Dinners | Corporate Golf | Networking
Partner Packages: Platinum | Gold | Silver
- showcase your products and services
- generate new business leads
- build strong brand awareness for your company
- meet senior decision-makers at law firms and legal departments
- deepen your understanding of the current needs and issues facing the industry.
Partners are encouraged to contact us to discuss partnering opportunities for the 2021 Summit.
**Prospectus coming soon**
Watch this short video that highlights all the facilities available.
For more information about the ALPMA Summit and Trade Exhibition partnerships, please contact:
Arinex Pty Ltd