15 March 2023
The ALPMA Summit 'Embrace, Adapt, Evolve: The sustainable firm of the future' took place 6 - 8 September 2023 at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.
The Summit On-Demand content is available on a complimentary basis to Summit Delegates for 90 days with your enrolment key. Access directly here or find further instructions.
Over 3 days, speakers provided their insight into the relationship between people and technology and how firms can leverage this to build a sustainable law firm into the future. With a mix of keynote presentations, interactive workshops, enlightening case studies, and dynamic panel sessions, delegates engaged deeply with key areas predicted to undergo significant disruption in the future: technology, people and sustainability, with a focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors and financial sustainability.
The On-Demand content captured the Keynote and plenary sessions that took place in the LaTrobe Room. Please note not all sessions across the 3 day program have been recorded.
Inside 2023 Summit On-Demand:
Keynotes (Limited availability - watch now!)
- Dr Ben Hamer - The Future of Work | Expires 10 October
- Prof. Toby Walsh - The Future of AI | Expires 26 September 2024
- Dr Elizabeth Armstrong - The Future of ESG | Expires 31 October
- Ciara Lancaster - Reimagine Change | Expires 25 November
- Moana Hope - Compassion, drive and overcoming adversity | Expires 26 October
- Karen McCarthy - Turning blind determination into limitless resilience
- Joel Barolsky & Chris Bull - Creating and Implementing a winning 2030 Strategy
- Katherine Thomas & Jacqui Jubb - Generative AI: From Idea to Implementation
- Simon Tupman: Leadership Imperative
- Panel: There's no 'C' in AI - Building capabilities for a different legal practice
- Prof. John Swinson: The use of generative AI in a legal practice - a giant leap forward?
- 20 additional presentations and handouts
- Four presentations from our Summit Partners, detailing the results of two industry surveys and diving into the power of automation.
Video content cannot be shared, downloaded or copied from the ALPMA On-Demand Learning Centre library.
We encourage those who purchase the on-demand package to share the content with their firm by watching the sessions as a team.
2023 Summit Attendees
The Summit On-Demand content is available on a complimentary basis to Summit Delegates for 90 days. Get instructions for accessing your complimentary package.