ALPMA is pleased to announce – in partnership with the Centre for Legal Innovation (CLI) – the first free and virtual Innovation and Legaltech Week, February 8-12, 2021. Original, practical, educational, and inclusive, this entirely virtual event will connect the legal innovation and legaltech communities like no other – learn from the best with 50 + Australian and global industry leaders.
The Innovation and Legaltech Week will be held over four themed days:
Monday: Leading change
Tuesday: Reinventing legal business
Thursday: Client experience
Why attend the Innovation and Legaltech Week?
This is a week in the legal calendar like no other – you can’t afford to miss out on the experience sharing, learning and networking focusing on practical takeaways. What’s more – thanks to the generosity of our faculty, sponsors and supporters, there is no cost to you!
- Learn from other attendees, share experience, and contribute to a unique community of legal professionals.
- Understand and anticipate hot topics and industry trends in what’s going to happen next in the legal ecosystem.
- Flexible delivery – choose the sessions that are most relevant to you and catch-up on sessions you missed with on-demand content.
- Practical takeaways that you can apply immediately when you return to work.
- Earn CPD points – check the program for CPD points available per session.
The event is for everyone – from lawyers, legal business professionals, legal tech developers, data scientists, data analysts, HR, finance, BD, marketing and everyone in between.