|Topic||People & Culture|
|CPD||1 - Practice Management and Business Skills|
|Associate Member||AUD $74.50|
Non-members must be eligible for alpma membership to attend.
Join alpma first and save →
Simon Thiessen, The Real Learning Experience
Join us for a discussion about the attitudes, strategies and frameworks that allow delegation to be a strategy for driving team productivity and fostering professional growth. Delegation is not just about assigning tasks; it's a strategic process that empowers individuals, builds trust, and maximises growth.
In this session, we will discuss identifying suitable tasks, selecting the right team members, setting clear expectations and providing ongoing support.
- Understand the benefits of delegation for team productivity, employee engagement and professional development.
- Identify tasks and responsibilities that are suitable for delegation, considering individual strengths and growth opportunities.
- Learn a framework to delegate one step at a time.
- Learn how to set clear expectations, establish accountability, and provide necessary support to ensure successful delegation and desired outcomes.
Who should attend:
- Lawyers who are responsible for the development of others in their team, including Senior Asociates and Partners.
- Professional Support Staff Managers including Practice Managers, General Managers and Specialist Managers.
This seminar will be recorded and made available in our On Demand library after the live event.