alpma will be closed from 22 December and re-open Monday 8 January. Have a safe, relaxing and enjoyable holiday break!
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA) will be held on Thursday, 30 November 2023 from 12:30pm – 1:00pm AEDT via Zoom.
Attending the AGM will give you the opportunity to review ALPMA’s activities and performance over the last 12 months and hear about our plans and vision for the year ahead.
- Welcome, Apologies & Proxies
- Approve the minutes to the 2022 AGM held on 30 November 2022
- Receive the 2023 Annual Report
- Receive the 2023 Audited Financials
- Acknowledge Directors (Incoming & Outgoing)
- Recognise Life Members
- Other Business
As per our Constitution, we require a minimum of 50 members in attendance or via proxy nomination. Please register your attendance or submit a proxy if you will be an apology.