We all know notebooks can become an untidy mess. This session will enable you to use OneNote to store a wide variety of content (written, audio and video) in an organised structure, create templates that your whole team can use, access content from anywhere, and also share it with others. OneNote is useful as a digital replacement for your paper notebook and has the advantage of being fully searchable as well as making organising information in categories and sections easy. It's useful for planning projects and for working in teams too.
This session cover:
- How to get started with OneNote 2016
- Formatting notes
- Creating and adding content
- Working with templates in OneNote
- Linking OneNote to Outlook emails, meetings and tasks
- Using Notebooks as a team