So many of our members are facing major challenges around a workforce who have adapted to working from home. How do we manage a return to working from the office while following government guidelines, considering client needs and looking out for staff welfare?
We have gathered some fellow law administrators from small, medium and large firms to share their expertise in addressing these types of issues:
- Hybrid models of working
- Managing staff through change
- Dealing with the mental health of staff
- Keeping attendance records - COVID safe rules in the office - managing number restrictions
- Flexible working agreements – changing contracts
- Employers obligation to provide a safe working environment
- Who funds the work from home equipment?
- How do you manage confidentiality around family members.
- Childcare arrangements
- Mentoring/supervision – how is this developed and maintained while working flexibly?
- Developing and maintaining team culture
- Contracts for photocopier etc. Redundant devices?