In March 2020 MS Teams had 32 million active users and as a result of Covid rose to 115 million users in October 2020. MS Teams is a powerful tool combining many Microsoft products under one roof.
Yet, few organisations make use of the tool full capabilities and its power for to make remote working more effective, secure and productive.
In this webinar Jinba IT’s Billy Hosking and People Over Process Founders Christiane Anderson and Stephen Callaghan will show how MS Teams is an untapped resource for many organisations and will show practical ways how it can make a difference in organisations ways of working.
- Why MS Teams security governance and compliance is important. Effective data control and reporting for internal and external collaboration.
- Navigation and Terminology debunked
- What are Teams and Channels and best way set them up and use them for collaboration
- Effective online video meetings showing all the tips and tricks to make them properly engaging.
- How to leverage Chat to provide that asynchronous communication to save us from the endless Zoom meetings!
- Document and file management options to create true environment for real collaboration