As a law firm, it is important that you plan for this time to ensure you meet your workplace obligations and that your Christmas Parties run smoothly.
In this webinar we will provide law firms with some practical tips on how to prepare for the holiday season. We will look at:
- Christmas parties - what you can do to prepare for a successful party and how you can minimise your risk of a claim arising out of the event.
- Business shut down - when you can and can’t direct employees to take annual leave over Christmas.
- What happens if your employees do not have enough annual leave accrued?
- Public Holidays – when can you direct employees to work on a public holiday and what do you have to pay them?
- Christmas Eve part-day public holiday.
- Lessons from the cases.