ALPMA Job Board
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
Title / Position
Finance / Accounts Roles
|Senior Finance Officer||Full-time||Perth||15/07/2020|
|Assistant Accountant||Full-time||Hawthorn, Victoria||14/07/2020|
|Accounts Payable Officer||Full-time||Perth||13/05/2020|
Legal Secretary / Team Leaders
No roles advertised at present
|Property Lawyer||Full-time||Tamworth, NSW||05/08/2020|
|WorkCover (DEFDT) Lawyer/Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||31/07/2020|
|Family Lawyer 3Yrs Plus||Full-time||Melbourne||31/07/2020|
|Personal Injury (Defdt.)/General Liability Insurance Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne||31/07/2020|
|Insurance Litigation Lawyer: Associate-Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||31/07/2020|
|Employment/Workplace Relations Lawyer/Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||31/07/2020|
|Commercial Litigation Lawyer||Full-time or Part-time||Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs||17/07/2020|
|Insurance/Personal Injury Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne CBD and Inner Suburbs||17/07/2020|
|Wills & Estates Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs||17/07/2020|
|Personal Injury Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs||17/07/2020|
|Indirect Tax Specialist||Contract||Melbourne||17/07/2020|
|Leasing Lawyer -Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||09/07/2020|
|Construction Litigation Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne||09/07/2020|
|Family Lawyer - Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||09/07/2020|
|Construction & Projects Lawyer – Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||09/07/2020|
|Construction Disputes Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Corporate Commercial (M&A) Lawyer l Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||03/07/2020|
|Insolvency Lawyer l Senior Associate||Full-time||Melbourne||03/07/2020|
Looking to Employ Staff?
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
See below for more details
In-House & On Demand Lawyers
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job