ALPMA Job Board
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
Title / Position
Senior Management Roles
Finance | Legal Secretary | Administration Roles
|Marketing | Communications Volunteer||Volunteer||Work from Home||9/06/2021|
|Full time||Christchurch||05/05/2021|| |
Looking to Employ Staff?
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
See below for more details
|NSW | QLD | VIC|
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job