ALPMA Job Board
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
Title / Position
|Full-time||Sydney||17/04/2020||Contact Jessica Meyer|
|Part-time||Gold Coast||12/03/2020||Contact Anthony Palella|
|Maternity Leave Role||Perth||12/03/2020||Contact Reah Wood|
|Melbourne||04/06/2020||Contact Partha Nag|
Finance / Accounts Roles
Contact: Kelley Neve
|Accounts Payable Officer||Full-time||Perth||13/05/2020|
Legal Secretary / Team Leaders
|Senior Legal Secretary - Plaintiff||Full-time||Sydney||13/05/2020|
|Team Leader - Plaintiff Insurance||Full-time||Sydney||13/05/2020|
|Senior Commerial Litigation Lawyer - Junior SA/SA||Full-time||Perth||25/05/2020|
|Banking & Finance Lawyer - 2+yrs PAE||Full-time||Perth||25/05/2020|
|Senior Employment & Workplace Relations Lawyer - 5yrs PAE||Full-time||Perth||25/05/2020|
|Lawyer | Commercial - Insolvency - 4+yrs PAE||Full-time||Perth||25/05/2020|
|Insurance Lawyer | Workers Compensation||Full-time||Perth||25/05/2020|
|Senior Associate | Special Counsel | Construction Law||Full-time||Perth|
|Lawyer | Employment Law, Industrial and WR||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Lawyer - Personal Injury||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Construction Disputes Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Corporate Tax Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Tax Lawyer | Associate | Not For Profit Focus||Full-time||Melbourne||04/06/2020|
|Wills & Estates Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne | Eastern Suburbs||04/06/2020|
|Family Lawyer||Full-time||Melbourne | Eastern Suburbs||04/06/2020|
Looking to Employ Staff?
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
See below for more details
In-House & On Demand Lawyers
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job