ALPMA Job Board
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
Title / Position
Finance / Accounts Roles
|Bookkeeper||Part Time||Sydney, NSW||02/10/2020||Sue-ella Prodonovich|
Legal Secretary / Team Leaders
|Family Lawyer||Full time||Suburban Melbourne||22/10/2020|
|Employment/Workplace Relations Associate – Senior Associate||Full time||Melbourne||22/10/2020|
|Full time||Darwin||22/10/2020||Dominic Bowden|
|Commercial/Finance Lawyer||Full time||Melbourne||08/10/2020|
|Wills/Probate & Estate Planning Lawyer||Full time||Melbourne||08/10/2020|
|Personal Injury Lawyer||Full-time||Dandenong, Victoria||08/10/2020|
|Property Lawyer - Associate||Full time||Melbourne||28/09/2020|
|Family Lawyer||Full or Part time||Inner East Suburbs, Melbourne||28/09/2020|
|Commercial Disputes/Litigation Senior Associate||Full time||Melbourne||28/09/2020|
|Senior Commercial Lawyer||Full time||Melbourne||15/09/2020|
|Family Lawyer||Full time||Melbourne||15/09/2020|
Looking to Employ Staff?
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
See below for more details
In-House & On Demand Lawyers
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job