ALPMA Job Board
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
|Title / Position||Term||Location||Last Updated||Contact Details|
|Full-time||South Australia||6/1/2020||Contact Peter Do|
|Part-time||Gold Coast||12/03/2020||Contact Anthony Palella|
|Maternity Leave Role||Perth||12/03/2020||Contact Reah Wood|
|Accounts and Office Administrator||Full-time||Perth||25/03/2020||Contact Fiona Smith|
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job