ALPMA Job Board
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
Title / Position
|Event Co-ordinator NZ | Vic | SA||Part Time (0.6 FTE)||Work from Home (Pref. in NZ)||20/12/2021|
Learning & Development
|National L&D Manager||Part Time (0.6 FTE)||Work from Home||20/12/2021|
Marketing & Business Development Roles
|Marketing | Communications Volunteer||Volunteer||Work from Home||Ongoing opportunity|
|Marketing & Communication Assistant||Part Time (0.4 FTE)||Work from Home||20/12/2021|
|Client Relationship Manager||Part Time (0.4-0.5FTE)||Work from Home||20/12/2021|
|Commercial Lawyer (3-8 years PAE)||Adelaide||22/11/2021|
Looking to Employ Staff?
Looking for a legal business professional to join your firm?
Let us help you get the word out within our networks.
See below for more details
NSW | QLD | VIC
The ALPMA Job Board is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Board, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job.
As part of your ALPMA membership, ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or within the legal industry.
- The position will be posted on the Job Board section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Board section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation. Advertisements will be advertised once payment has been received.
Members - Submit a Job Non-Members - Submit a Job