The 2020 ALPMA Summit will be held from 2-4 September 2020 at the RACV Royal Pines on the Gold Coast.
The 2020 Summit Committee is busy planning the content & program framework for this Summit and encourage members to get in contact with any speaker suggestions, hot topics or items you would like to see in 2020. Suggestions can be sent here.
We are looking forward to a refreshed Summit offering & experience in 2020 and look forward to releasing more information shortly.
Haven't stayed at the RACV Royal Pines before? Watch this short video that highlights all the facilities available.
More details will be announced in early 2020 but for now here are some 2019 conference photos!
About the ALPMA Summit:
- 2.5 days of workshops, seminars and learning - over 25 sessions to attend across 2 days
- Session topics cover: HR, Marketing, Business Development, IT/Legal Technology, Strategy & Innovation, Operations, Finance & Leadership
- Attracts over 400 law firm leaders, managers and industry professionals
- Host to the LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards
- Forum to award ALPMA Life Memberships (2019: Ann-Marie David, Executive Director, COL & Andrew Barnes, CEO, Sladen Legal)
- Largest partner exhibition in Australia
- Largest law firm management conference in Australia
Here's what some of our attendees say:
- A terrific coming together of innovation, news and on trend legal issues impacting any law firm today - Shane Ostenfeld, De Groots Wills and Estate Lawyers
- ALPMA Summit is perfect for time poor legal professionals to access wonderful speakers, make valuable connections within the industry, and access technology providers for real time demonstrations - Simone Townsend, Kenny Spring Solicitors
- ALPMA Summit is something I look forward to every year. Great speakers and presentations, a good opportunity to reconnect with fellow managers, and a chance to meet with suppliers to the industry. I tell everyone involved in management of law firms that this is the event they need to book in their calendars and make sure they attend - Steven Duxfield, Corcoran French
- Another great Summit in 2019 with a range of speakers. I really enjoyed Rabia Siddique's story and I love the storytelling component of the Summit – Stephanie Beard, Harwood Andrews and Sladen Legal
- As a first time, knowing no other delegates, I met some great people and really enjoyed the summit. I took away some really good, practical options to implement in our firm as well - Janet Preston, Alliance Legal Services
- Attending the Summit is always a great experience. It is though provoking and provide information and knowledge that can immediately be applied to the day to day operation of a legal firm. Thank you for a fantastic Summit! See you next year! - Michelle van Niekerk, Mason Black Lawyers
- I highly recommend summit as a PD experience – Grant Munro, Berry & Co
- Ideal and beneficial for all legal practice and office managers to join and attend an ALPMA conference - Meggy Tan, CIE Legal
- The value and connections are outstanding at ALPMA Summit, definitely an event not to be missed - Nicole Anderson, Bell Legal Group
More details about on 2020 ALPMA Summit will be released here: www.alpmasummit.com.au in early 2020.
Businesses looking to partner/sponsor the 2020 Summit should contact Emma Elliott, General Manager via email.