Becoming an ALPMA Partner will help you:
- Develop personal relationships with legal industry decision-makers
- Strengthen your brand awareness
- Position your company as an industry thought leader
- Showcase your products and services
- Generate new business leads.
Why Partner with ALPMA?
ALPMA's focus is 100% on the business of law and helping our members thrive in the changing legal landscape.
- Our members are legal leaders and managers – Practice Managers, C-level Executives, Managing Partners, Partner and domain-specialist Managers - and are highly-engaged with ALPMA.
- They are the key purchasing decision-makers at legal practices - and need to keep up to date with the latest the market has to offer.
- ALPMA delivers cost-effective, proven strategies to reach this community in Australia and New Zealand and help you meet your sales and marketing objectives for the legal industry.
ALPMA regularly communicates with our wider audience across email and social media, driving traffic - and eyes - to our website.
- 15,500+ combined audience
- 7,500+ active email subscribers
- Email engagement meeting relevant industry benchmarks.
Our Event & Webinar Attendees
ALPMA's events, both online and local, provide immense value to our members and are well attended.
For events between February 1 - June 30, 2020, we saw:
- 2,800+ live webinar registrations
- 3,400+ total webinar attendance (live + On-Demand)
Webinar audience levels vary depending on topic, time/day, speakers. In 2020 the range is 50-350 registrations per event.
The ALPMA website is the centre of our communications, membership and partnership strategies.
- 4,900+ visits per month
- 15,000 page views per month
Website data from period January 1 - June 30, 2020
What our Partners say:
"Legal People has been an active Victoria State Corporate Partner for the past seven years. It has provided us with great networking opportunities and the ability to meet key decision makers in the legal profession. The monthly events are always popular and the topics are also very relevant to any business. Our partnership has given us more insight into the challenges our clients face being involved in the running of their practices. It has strengthened our relationships, provided us the opportunity to give back to the community we are part of, and we enjoy working with an array of innovative people".
Colleen Tankard, Partner - Legal People
"CT Group has been a corporate state partner of ALPMA for the last 5 years, basically since inception in Western Australia. Our partnership with them has been immensely valuable to the growth and brand awareness of our organisation within the legal sector, which now contributes to more than 50% of our existing client base. I personally feel the success is due to the consistency and quality of the events they host that ensures regular engagement with key decision makers and peers within the sector. Our partnership with ALPMA to promote our professional ICT services has been an extremely successful strategy that we see continuing for years to come".
Zahn Nel, Director - CT Group