Regional Law Firm Management Forum: Singapore
ALPMA in partnership with the Law Council of Australia is proud to bring fourth annual Regional Law Firm Mangement Forum to Singapore on 18 October 2019.
Thanks to our Premier Partner Bighand and our Knowledge Partner the Singapore Academy of Law this 1-day event is not to be missed.
Please note: Tickets are strictly limited and will sell out for what is expected to be the most practical and rewarding Regional Law Firm Management Forum yet.
Who is it for?
Practising and non-practising legal professionals all have a role in a firm’s future success. The skills required to compete are more complex and diverse than ever before.
The role of lawyers and management are inter-twined, particularly those leading entire firms or practice groups. Law firms must now compete on many fronts.
● No longer competing with only direct competitors - the globalisation of large law firms expanding their footprint into the Asian market, the rise of new competitors in the form of new business models, and the increasing sophistication of technology all provide new options to clients and prospects.
● Operating profitably is more complex than it has ever been - in order to compete, firms must consider project management, process improvement and offer pricing options to get the most from existing resources. Firms must also consider how they can complement their core offering with technology, flexible lawyers and of course, Allied Legal Professionals.
● Recruitment and staff retention is harder than ever - whilst there is no shortage of talent, high-performing and aspirational talent have many more options to choose from than they traditionally have. A growing number of lawyers are opting for alternative career paths including corporate counsel, becoming a contractor, starting their own firm, leaving the law to work in business or even joining a legal-tech startup.
In this year’s Regional Law Firm Management Forum, you can expect to walk away with:
● Progressive ideas to implement in your firm, immediately.
● Themes that should be considered as medium-term projects by your firm’s board, practice groups and management team.
● Experiences and stories from law firm leaders and leading consultants on what has worked for their firms and clients.
Stephen Spencer, Head of Operations & Pricing, DLA Piper
Therese Linton, Director, Basalt Group
Andrew Douglas, Managing Director, Found Group
Sumith Perera, Chief Operations Officer, Hall + Wilcox
Noted Singaporean General Counsel
Our program will be hosted by Master of Ceremonies, Eric Chin, Principal, Alpha Creates and Founding Board member at ASEAN LegalTech (ALT).
Venue and Accommodation
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore lies in the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s main dining and entertainment district.
ALPMA has secured conference rates for delegates so please ensure should you like these rates.
Tickets are SGD $195.00 each and can be paid in two ways:
1) Via Credit Card (Please note all credit card payments will be processed in AUD at a rate of AUD$206.00 per ticket)
2) Via EFT. Please contact us for the Bank Details in order to make payment.