Newcastle Event - Business Development for Young Lawyers
In this session Sue-Ella Prodonovich will cover ten tried and tested ideas for firms who want to empower their Senior Associates and Associates in business building.
The ideas will cover:
- A plan to engage with the right type of clients
- Ideas for building a visible profile
- Finding new networks that work
- Asking for business from known networks
Who should attend
- Partners responsible for the career development of lawyers
- Senior Associates and associates who have had little training in business development
- Practice Managers interested in developing new business opportunities
- HR and L&D Manager
Members: Free - please log in to register
Members (Associate): $49.50 - please log in to register
Non members: $99.00 (incl GST)
Sue-Ella Prodonovich is one of Australia’s leading specialists in business development for the professional services and business-to-business sectors. Her clients include some of the country’s - and the world’s - best law, accounting, IT, engineering and architecture firms.
Sue-Ella has more than 20 years senior level experience winning work and growing businesses in these complex industries. Over that time, she has given countless professionals the tools they need to attract and retain clients and build more profitable, more sustainable and more enjoyable practices.
ALPMA Members: Free - please ensure you are logged in to receive the member price
Non Members: $99.00 including GST