Our thoughts are with our members, colleagues and friends who are impacted by the devastating bushfires in Australia.
Like you, we're heartbroken for our country but comforted by the overwhelming support of people worldwide including some of our amazing partners and supporters who are contributing funds and developing initiatives to support our communities, our brave firefighters and our wildlife.
We have started compiling this list of ways you can help. If you know of anything else we can add to the list, please contact email@example.com to let us know so we can add the information here and share.
- Australian Red Cross Disaster Recovery and Relief
- Salvation Army Disaster Appeal
- St Vincent de Paul Society Bushfire Appeal (NSW)
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- Country Fire Authority (CFA), Victoria
- South Australian Country Fire Service
- Rural Fire Brigade Association Queensland
- The Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- The Port Macquarie Koala Hospital
- WIRES - NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service
- Wildlife Victoria
Support for Bushfire Affected Australians
- GlobalX Free land documentation for bushfire-affected Aussies
- Mental Health First Aid Australia - Assisting a person affected by the bushfire crisis (PDF)
- Disaster Legal Help Victoria
- PEXA – Free access to Assure Programs confidential counselling
- Bushfire Relief Program for InfoTrack clients