ALPMA Annual Partnership Opportunities
ALPMA is the leading professional association for law firm and legal department leaders and managers. Unlike state-based law societies, our focus is 100% on the business of running a legal practice and our reach is across Australia and New Zealand. We help our members grow their firms, ensure operational efficiency, improve profitability, develop and manage people, create sound strategy and become better leaders.
ALPMA offers a fantastic range of annual partnership opportunities that support our practice management seminars (held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and New Zealand) and our innovative Leading Your Firm program of webinars and livestreamed events, specifically designed for smaller and regional firms.
Our annual partnerships provide you with an unrivaled opportunity to develop strong relationships with highly-engaged senior management decision makers within legal firms and departments across Australasia and position yourself as a thought leader in the space. Leading companies including legalsuper, LexisNexis, InfoTrack, Thomson Reuters, Filepro, Macquarie Bank, St George, Fuji Xerox and many more have successfully partnered with ALPMA to reach leaders and managers in the legal sector.
Last chance to partner with ALPMA in FY18!
ALPMA has a limited number of annual partnerships remaining for FY18, commencing on 1 July, 2017 and running until 30 June, 2018. These opportunities are now on sale on a first comes, first served basis:
- Victorian Corporate Partner - this is a great partnership for companies seeking to build strong relationships with senior decision makers attending our popular lunch-time practice management seminars held in Melbourne.
- SA Corporate Partner - this is a great partnership for companies seeking to build strong relationships with senior decision makers attending our popular lunch-time practice management seminars held in Adelaide.
- NZ Corporate Partner - this is a great partnership for companies seeking to build strong relationships with senior decision makers attending our popular lunch-time practice management seminars held in New Zealand.
- Leading Your Firm Major Partner - this is the perfect partnership for companies seeking to build their brand awareness and reach smaller law firms across Australia and New Zealand participating in our innovative Leading Your Firm program.
- Leading Your Firm Local Partner - this is a cost-effective strategy for companies to reach smaller law firms attending a Leading Your Firm live-streamed event in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
To learn more about these opportunities, download the FY18 ALPMA Australasian Partnership Prospectus,
which provides comprehensive information on the benefits, entitlements and investment for ALPMA's annual partnership opportunities in Australia and New Zealand that run from 1 July, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Talk to us
Please contact Nicki Hauser
, ALPMA's Marketing and Business Development Manager, to discuss your sales and marketing objectives for the legal sector - and how partnering with ALPMA can help you achieve these.