Legal Practice/Office Manager - Maternity Leave Contract
Tottle Partners is an independent, boutique law firm providing legal services in Perth, Western Australia. We specialise in corporate law, commercial matters and litigation.
The Tottle Partners culture is founded on all of our staff supporting and respecting each other and knowing that they are valued for their contribution.
About this role
Responsible for the day to day operations, this role will require you to be the ‘go to’ for the team using your already established skills as an effective manager.
The successful applicant will be an organised, proactive and self motivated individual who can work autonomously with proven multitasking ability.
Working closely with 2 partners and the Accounts Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Management of day to day operations
- Management of premises and office maintenance
- HR and staff management:
- Managing workload and tasks of our support staff
- Managing workplace change
- Induction and exit of all staff
- Management of all IT services including website maintenance (in conjunction with external IT provider)
- Marketing and business development initiatives
- Management of the firm’s in house CPD program
- Keeping up to date with developments and innovation in the legal profession
You will have at least 5 years' experience in an office management position (preferably professional services) including general management of IT.
You will be a problem solver who has the ability to lead but is also hands on to get the job done. Responsible for maintaining and fostering the positive culture Tottle Partners is proud of, you will have solid communication skills and be able to make on the spot decisions in line with the Tottle Partners approach.
This role is open to either fulltime or a minimum of 0.8 FTE (this could also be school hours).
If you would like to learn more about this role or the firm generally, we would be happy to have a confidential discussion with you about your interests and experience. Please see further information below.
To express your interest in this role, please submit your application including a cover letter which outlines your experience relevant to our role together with your CV.
Recruiters need not contact.