2019 ALPMA Australian Legal Industry Salary & HR Issues Survey
This comprehensive report will provide you with key information to sure you remain competitive within the legal industry. Information includes:
- Employment Profile at Law Firms
- Bonuses, Benefits & Incentives
- Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion
- HR Issues & Challenges
- Employment & Salary Projections
- Salary Data
- Summary of Salary Movements
To ensure you remain competitive, purchase below and download today.
In 2019, 312 law firms (representing 10,876 staff) participated in the survey, making it the most comprehensive, independent HR and remuneration study (including actual salaries paid) within the Australian legal industry.
- Compare your Firms remuneration to actual salaries paid for 70+ legal, managerial and administrative positions - broken down by state and size of firm.
- Find out if salaries differ based on area of practice and firm size/location and compare your practice areas remunerations.
- For regional law firms find out if regional salaries differ to CBD salaries and if so, by how much….have you got the difference right? *NEW
- Find out if your employment benefits and bonuses offered are above/below typical offerings.
- Compare your bonus structures and benchmark your actual bonus amounts paid across different positions.
- Compare your employment arrangements - do you have the right mix of part-time, contract, casual and full-time workers.
- Compare your key staffing ratios to measure your firm’s productivity and performance.
- Find out how your staff turnover ratios for lawyers and support staff compare to 312 law firms.
- Remain competitive and find out the anticipated salary increases and law firm recruitment intentions for the next 12 months.
- Find out if the main HR issues and challenges facing your law firm are the same as those being experienced by most law firms in 2019.
- Find out how you rank on diversity and inclusion programs, including gender equality programs and see the results of 2018 gender pay gap analyses conducted across various firm sizes – what is the likelihood your firm has a gender pay gap?
- Find out what additional paid parental leave entitlements are being offered to primary and non-primary care givers and typical return to work arrangements post parental leave. How do you compare? *NEW
- For firms with Patent Attorney’s find out the typical salaries on offer and compare your remuneration. *NEW
Create a competitive, proactive remuneration & talent sourcing strategy
- Have you benchmarked your Firms salaries, bonuses, benefits and incentives recently?
- Are you doing all you can to win the war on talent and retain your quality staff?
- Do you know how you compare with your competitors and are you confident with your Firms offering?
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have purchased you will be able to open the file which will appear at the bottom of this page. To access this again you can go to this page or to your member portal where it will appear in your purchased resources tab.