This 70+ page report will provide findings on:
- Average salaries for 55+ legal, management and administrative roles at NZ law firms - broken down by location and firm size
- Salary categories for two new AML positions *NEW
- Anticipated salary increases and law firm recruitment intentions for the next 12 months
- Information on employments benefits and bonuses paid at law firms
- Popular remuneration & performance metrics being used within law firms *NEW
- The staffing mix of part-time, contract, casual and full-time workers employed and movements trends within the market *NEW
- Key staffing ratios to measure firm productivity, staff turnover and performance
- The key HR issues and challenges facing law firms in 2020
- Information on diversity, inclusion and parental leave.
This 100+ page report will provide findings on:
- Salaries paid for 70+ legal, managerial and administrative positions - broken down by State and size of firm.
- Salary data for fee earners by area of practice and firm size/location.
- Regional salaries broken down and compared to CBD salaries.
- Information on employment benefits and bonuses, including bonus types and bonuses paid.
- Outline of employment arrangements on offer for part-time, contract, casual and full-time workers employed at law firms.
- Key staffing ratios to measure firm productivity and performance.
- Anticipated salary increases and law firm recruitment intentions for the next 12 months.
- The key HR issues and challenges facing law firms in 2020.
- Typical staff turnover ratios for lawyers and support staff.
- Outline of diversity and inclusion programs, including gender equality programs and the outcomes of gender pay gap analysis.
- Additional paid parental leave entitlements being offered to primary and non-primary care givers and typical return to work arrangements post parental leave.