An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, organised, reliable and well-presented (part-time) Accounts Clerk to join our team and assist our Office/Accounts Manager with the daily accounts duties. Legal Trust Account experience is a must.
Applicants for this role will require experience in the following:
- Internet banking
- Daily reconciliation of accounts with bank balance
- Trust and General Payments
- Trust and General Receipts
- Office Journals
- Trust Account transfers
- Compliance with Trust Account Act and regulations including audit requirements
- Production and posting of monthly invoices to clients
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Experience in Open Practice would be an advantage but is not essential;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A professional manner and appearance
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
This is a part-time position in a friendly, supportive environment. Working hours are flexible and could suit someone looking for school hours.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply in writing to
The Office Manager
Michael Lynch Family Lawyers
PO Box 12027
GEORGE STREET QLD 4003
Or by email.
(07) 3221 4300
Application Closing Date: