NZ Annual Branch Meeting
ALPMA NZ - Notice of Annual Branch Meeting
The Annual Branch Meeting of the members of the ALPMA NZ Branch will be held on Wednesday 16 September 2020 at 12pm NZST via Zoom.
If you are unable to attend please fill out the proxy form.
Please note only current members are eligible to vote at this meeting.
1. Welcome, attendance and apologies
2. Accept previous minutes of Branch Meeting held on 24 July 2019
- Adrian Yap
- Phil Blain, Franklin Law
- Jo Reynolds
- Carolyn Lyford-Brady, Kannangara Thomson
b) Members re-nominating:
- Mark Beale, Malley & Co
c) Additional nominees for vacant positions:
- Lee James, Harkness Henry
- Karen Venables, Legal Solutions
- Lisa Watkins, Thomson Wilson Law
- Lynley Price, Cruickshank Pryde
- Julie Knowles, Harmans
Under the constitution Committee Members only need to be re-elected every 2 years. Those members continuing on the Branch Committee are:
- Tamar Hart, Hesketh Henry
- Steven Duxfield, Corcoran French
- Carmen Simmonds, Norris Ward McKinnon
- Gina Carr, Heimsath Alexander
4. Other Business and Close
Register to Attend
If you are able to attend the NZ Branch Meeting please register below.