This session focuses on how to bring your firm’s service aspiration to life at every touchpoint with clients and prospective clients. Gain insights into a change program that is driven by Client Experience (CX) Champions within your firm, not by the partners. Learn how to develop CX champions to grow your firm and create an empowered, engaged culture which will foster future leaders and build happier more loyal clients (in an increasingly commoditised, price driven legal marketplace).
Watch this seminar if:
- You think your clients are satisfied but you’re not certain if that’s enough
- You want to gain a commercial advantage with a strong service culture, a.k.a convert more incoming new enquiries.
- You would like to build capabilities of staff but you’re not sure how to empower, give ownership and create accountability.
- You want CX internal leaders to enable staff and team members to champion service
- You’re looking for strategies to embed and continually improve Client Excellence