Organisations that seek to lead today recognise the need to understand clients deeply and break the mould by answering: "how do we want our clients too feel?" In doing so, they are more differentiated, profitable and sustainable than others.
In this engaging session, Carl will:
- Review the dominant consumer trends impacting client expectations and instructions
- Identify key aspects of service quality and value as perceived by today's clients
- Present the benefits of a strategic focus on client experience excellence
- Investigate how your firm's service may currently look and feel if assessed by clients and;
- Consider your approach to improving client engagement, affinity and profitability.
This session will be informed by CXINLAW Mystery Shopping research conducted with the support of ALPMA in 2017/18. The session was recorded in QLD