Nola Pearce will share her expertise in relation to instilling the right culture for support professional standards, protocols for conflict, concepts of unsatisfactory professional conduct and how regulatory systems and operations can assist to ensure compliance with the ASCR and LPA.
In this session, Nola Pearce will share her expertise in relation to:
- Instilling the right culture to support professional responsibility and professional courtesy in all dealings and communications with clients and stakeholders (including electronic communications);
- Protocols for conflict checks/resolving conflicts, and knowing what sorts of confidential information could give rise to a conflict;
- Concepts of unsatisfactory professional conduct/professional misconduct under the relevant legislation;
- Complaints handling procedures - in particular, what to do if the firm receives a complaint from the LSC; and
- How regulatory systems and operations can assist to ensure compliance with the ASCR and LPA.
Is this course purchasable
Video with slides
Nola Pearce, Special Counsel, Carter Newell Lawyers