As leaders, we bear a responsibility to ensure that the environment we create is conducive to good health and that we are equipped to take appropriate and helpful action when a member of our professional community is unwell. This seminar will provide practical and helpful tools to help achieve both of those outcomes.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Mental health statistics regarding the legal profession;
- Brief 'culture' analyses/ Why is there still a degree of 'taboo' surrounding mental health in the profession?
- How to build a culture of wellness;
- What is a wellness plan & ways to implement one;
- Associated benefits;
- How to educate decision makers/ senior management on benefits to the firm & individuals
Facilitated by Sheila Kushe, Manager, Professional Development and Solicitor, Queensland Law Society. Panellists include:
- Paul Pitsaras - TOMI
- Rolf Moses - QLS
Is this course purchasable
Video with slides
Facilitated by Sheila Kushe, Manager, Professional Development and Solicitor, Queensland Law Society
People & Culture