Many of the processes, systems, values and business models that organisations use were designed for the Industrial age. Science now tells us that these approaches don’t work in the Intelligence age. As leaders our approach needs to change.
The reality is that we exist in the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world. The skills that we need to thrive are very different that in any other time in history. For our organisations to succeed into the future we need to become much more conscious of how we work together to optimise outcomes. As leaders we need to change.
Illuminate is focused on helping organisations adjust and adapt to the new world. We help people think, feel and behave in a way that increases performance.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Cognitive behavioural psychology of leadership
- Authority cue and influence
- Leadership Styles
- How trust and confidence in colleagues impacts the workplace
- Build and maintain positive workplace relationships
- Emotional Intelligence
- Fostering Employee Engagement
- Cognitive Frames and the formation of biases
- Awareness of unconscious thoughts and biases
Our workshops are designed to improve leaders. We create lightbulb moments which will help you both personally and professionally.