What Google Says About Your Brand Really Counts!
There is a massive new shift in internet marketing - and it's how customers are selecting professional service providers, including lawyers. This shift is being backed by the biggest media companies in Australia and around the world. But only a few people even know what it's called, or what to do about it. Professional Services are being impacted by Online Reputation Management (ORM). This isn't SEO, this is your brand, your name.
During the workshop, topics covered include:
• Overview of what LinkedIn really represents as a platform, the scale of opportunity and how members actually use it on a daily basis
• Practical example of best in class profile
• Step by step guidelines to build, engage and leverage an online 'Follower' community and networks
• How most legal firms are using LinkedIn
• Walk away with a ‘Toolkit’ - that allows you to confidently negotiate LinkedIn
• Maximising the Privacy & Settings function