This gives firms two options, keep doing what they have always done, be a victim of circumstance, bid for everything and join the race to the bottom, or change the way they operate, add more value to clients and grow their standing in the business community and their profits.
In this session we will look at:
1. The driving forces of change
2. What legal and other professional services firms around the world are doing to address the change
3. Making sure you are dealing with the person at the client who is not as focussed on price
4. Understanding the type of relationship which negates a focus on price
5. Identify the value that clients are looking for
6. Getting meeting with the right person about the right subject