The ALPMA Summit is the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere. Every year more than 400 law firm and legal industry leaders and managers from across Australasia gather together for an action-packed three days of intense professional development, networking and fun!
2019 ALPMA Summit - Road Map to Transformation
4-6 September 2019 | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
The 2019 ALPMA Summit "Road Map to Transformation – Move Forward with Confidence" will provide delegates with a framework and a clear pathway forward to confidently lead their firms into the future.
The program this year includes:
- 20+ Legal Management Seminars covering a variety of L&D topics, all centred around "adding value to the business of law"
- Thought Provoking Keynote Speakers including:
- Chris Riddell; Global Futureist on Emerging Trends;
- Rabia Siddique; Humanitarian and Author; and
- Tony Wilson; Founder, Performance Lab.
- Two half day Workshops:
- Business Case for Culture. Presented by Michael Henderson, Cultures at Work; and
- Unlocking the Business Development Conundrum in your Firm. Presented by Michael Schiffner, Collective Intelligence.
- Mental Health First Aid Training (Two face-to-face components being offered on 3-4 September)
- Partner Hackathon - Partners will find solutions to industry problems
- Mini-Hackathon for Delegates
- LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards
- GlobalX/ALPMA Summit Research
- Full Social calender including, welcome cocktail function, Gala Dinner, networking opportunites and much more!
This event should not be missed! Visit the ALPMA Summit event website for full program details and more more information on our workshops, mental health first aid training, register for our mini hackathon workshop, see the partners attending, to review the social events and much more!
For any queries relating to the 2019 ALPMA Summit, please contact the Summit team at ICE Australia:
2019 ALPMA SUMMIT
2018 ALPMA Summit - Firm of the Future
The 2018 ALPMA Summit was held 19 - 21 September 2018 | ICC, Sydney
The 2018 ALPMA Summit was an inspiring three days of thought leadership consisting of seminars, workshops and networking that pivoted around the central topic of the “Firm of the Future”.
A broad range of high profile speakers shared their insights not only into what is happening in the legal space right now, but also what they believed the disruptors would be in the coming 5-10 years and most importantly how to plan for these changes now. The program not only challenged delegates to think about how to achieve healthy profit margins for their firms today, but to think outside the box and start planning for healthy profit margins in the future. It is fair to say that this planning needs to commence today (as there is much to consider & plan for) in order for Firms to remain relevant well into the future.
The ALPMA team would like to thank our fabulous speakers, delegates and partners for their continued support of our annual Summit program.
To view our 2018 speakers access their videos through our On Demand Learning Centre.
Thank you to our Principal Partner: GlobalX
2017 ALPMA Summit - Sailing the 4C's
The 2017 ALPMA Summit was held 13 - 15 September 2017 | Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre
The 2017 Summit was all about helping you develop and apply the four key 21st Century learning skills (as identified by the influential P21 organisation) at your firm to drive innovation and ensure your firm flourishes in the transforming legal landscape:
- Communication - effectively using communication skills and technology to inform, motivate, persuade, and share ideas.
- Collaboration - working effectively and efficiently with others, sharing knowledge, talent and experience to achieve desired outcomes.
- Critical Thinking – Looking at problems in a new light; mental processes and strategies to solve problems, make decisions, and learn new concepts
- Creativity - producing and implementing new, useful ideas and trying new approaches to get things done.
Thanks you to our fabulous speakers, delegates and partners for their support of this record-breaking Summit!
Thank you to our Principal Partner: InfoTrack