ALPMA Job Bank
The ALPMA Job Bank is a great way to reach qualified, experienced and well-respected legal management professionals.
Positions Available - Australia & New Zealand
|Title / Position||Term||Location||Last Updated||Contact Details|
|Fulltime||Melbourne||31 May 2019|
Phone: 03 8601 4546
|Contract||Sydney||15 July 2019|
|Fulltime||Brisbane||26 August 2019|
Phone: 07 3017 2400
|Fulltime||Kerikeri, Bay of|
|29 August 2019||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Phone: +64 9 4077099
If you are interested in placing a job on the ALPMA Job Bank, please read the advertising criteria below and submit a job. ALPMA members can list one job vacancy per year at their firms or department for free.
- The position advertised must be within a law firm or a corporate legal department.
- The position will be posted on the Job Bank section of the ALPMA website for a maximum period of 60 days. If the position is filled within this time, we request that you contact ALPMA to have the position removed from the list.
- Vacant Positions only will be posted to this section.
- The Job Bank section will be promoted to ALPMA members and visitors via the website only.
- ALPMA retains the right to approve all advertisements.
- Terms of payment: 7 days from confirmation
- For non-member and agency rates