Marketing and Events Coordinator
Title/Position: Marketing and Events Coordinator
Term: Full Time
Last Updated: 01-May-2019 12:32 PM
Phone: 08 9321 3755
Kott Gunning is a full-service WA law firm that has been helping its broad client base navigate life’s hurdles for 100 years.
We are all about delivering value-for-money, quality legal advice. We care strongly about our long term relationships with our clients, as well as our own work-life balance.
To help us maintain our brand recognition “for the next 100 years” we are seeking an Events and Marketing Coordinator. This is an essential role in the Kott Gunning Shared Services team and works with senior stakeholders within the business, as well as external suppliers. This would be an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer to gain a wide range of marketing experience within a professional services environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Provide support on new client tenders and pitches, including collating, formatting and proof reading [this is a key aspect of the role];
• Ensure brand consistency across the firm, and manage marketing collateral;
• Develop well-crafted internal and external communications for print and digital platforms, including content creation and curation;
• Work closely with partners, lawyers and practice assistants to support them on marketing activities, client relationship development, and events;
• Support the General Manager and Partners in tracking and driving BD activity with target and priority clients and referral partners;
• Work with external designer to develop quality collateral; and
• Ad hoc administration duties for the wider management team, if required.
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
• Tertiary qualified with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Excellent writing and communication skills are critical to this role;
• Knowledge of a professional services environment (ie accounting or legal);
• Strong team player but with the ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision;
• Experience working with CRM databases and EDM automation systems such as Campaign Monitor;
• Strong abilities in Word, Excel, WordPress and Microsoft Query;
• Able to create, work to and report against a budget;
• A can-do, enthusiastic attitude and a customer service focus; and
• A strong eye for design, detail and accuracy, and able to negotiate competing priorities.
Kott Gunning will give you the opportunity to achieve great things while keeping a healthy lifestyle. We provide opportunities for flexible working arrangements, and we encourage you to let us know what flexibility you might need to consider for this role.
If you’d like to know more, or to arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, please contact us.